Shout out to all our teams! and here is the final scores
In first place Master Blasters combined
And in second place Sofa Kingdom combined.
- FAP 95
- Swagger 405
- Motley Bird 45
- Sofa Kingdom 615
- Dysfunctional Family 460
- Paintball Promo 430
- PA Reckless 210
- Master Blasters Gold 570
- NE Assassins 405
- Barking Spiders 120
- Sofa Kingdom 2 550
- Team Hoffman 285
- After Shock Bandits 410
- Play your Own Kid 20
- Master Blasters Black 630
- Slaughter house 265
On November 6th Skirmish Paintball will be hosting the first of hopefully many 5 man Woods-ball Tournament. If all goes well and we get the 16 team cap we will start a woodsball amateur tournament series at Skirmish in the spring of 2012. Details and tournament rules will be posted to the event once everyone as agreed on them.
That being said, the November 6th tournament will be held as follows:
First and Foremost $1000 in Cash or silver bullion as well as plaques and skirmish passes will be handed out for prizes!
$99 a team entry
5 man teams
Woodsball of course
2 Flag games
Round Robin with 7 to 9 games per team
12 minute games
$74.00 per case of paint
TOURNAMENT RULES & REGULATIONS
- No full auto, burst shots, reactive triggers or turbo boards are allowed.
- Chrono limit is 280 fps on and 290 fps off Judges will chrono your gun off the filed
- All players must have their barrel touching the start box.
- All refs’ calls are final. Arguing will only get you penalized.
- Any discrepancies will be heard by the Team Captain and player involved only.
- Once the score sheet is signed by the Team Captain the score is Final.
- Barrel plugs are required at all times.
- Flag hits do not count.
- Each player may only have one gun on his/her possession.
- You are not permitted to curse on the field.
- Alive players must check in at the end of the game or they will be reported as eliminated.
- If you kneel on a ball or rub against a bunker…call a Ref over immediately or you may be eliminated.
- Eliminated players are to exit the field with your hand on or over your head.
- No physical contact is permitted.
- The flag must be visible at all times
- You must have clear control to constitute first flag pull.
- If a Team in your division does not show up for the event or a game…it’s considered a forfeit and max.
- If a Team should drop out and leave prior to playing all of their games or arrive late and only play some games…the scores of all played games will stay as played and unplayed games will be treated as forfeits.
- You are not permitted to drop any of your equipment on the field except pods.
- This is a field paint only event…anyone hit by anything other than field paint will be allowed to continue to play and shooting team penalized accordingly.
- Any Team shooting anything other than field paint will be ejected from the tournament.
- Team Captain is responsible for all players knowing the rules and regulations.
- We will not wait for any Team to start a game…be on time or you will forfeit the game.
- Harness must be worn on the outside of your top.
- Neoprene covers are not permitted on loaders.
- Players are neutral during hands on paintchecks only.
- Tiebreakers will be decided by (1) prior head-to-head games (2) preliminary round scoring 3) fewest penalties (4) play it out (5) coin toss.
- Do not shoot guns in the parking lot area.
- Please clean up your area before you leave.
- Food will be available all day – we will not be taking a lunch break.
- Make sure all your old hits are wiped off.
- Alcohol/drugs on the premises will get your team eliminated from the tournament.
- In the event that a player gets injured on the playing field a ref will ask the player if he/she wishes to continue or not…if the player says “no” that player will be considered eliminated and escorted off the field.
Management reserves the right to change or modify these rules for the purpose of safety and fairness.
First flag pull – 25 points (must have clear control before being hit)
Flag possession/no hang – 25 points (must have flag on your possession)
Flag Hang – 50 points
Per eliminated opposing player – 5 points each
100 points possible in 5-Man
Chronoing off between 291–300 - 10 point penalty (3 shot average) / or with on-field chronoing elimination
Chronoing off 301 and over - 25 point penalty (3 shot average)
Dead man talking or sideline coaching - 25 point penalty
Arguing with the Refs - 50 point penalty
Playing with obvious hit - 50 point penalty (hit on gun, goggles, front part of harness)
Or 2 for 1 at judges discretion
Playing with UN-obvious hit i.e. pod or pack hit - 10 point penalty
Wiping - 50 point penalty and two-for-one
Adjusting tools on the field - 50 point penalty
Cursing at all on the field - 10 point penalty
Un-sportsment like conduct, player eliminated from tournament for day