- Mission Brief
- Vital Intel
- Special Ops
$75 team entry, $74 case paint, prizes thru 4th place, 16 team max.
1. No full auto, burst shots, reactive triggers or turbo boards are allowed.
2. Chrono limit is 280 fps on and 290 fps off…teams will chrono each other on…
We will chrono you off…we reserve the right to chrono your gun for you.
3. All players must have their barrel touching the start box.
4. All refs’ calls are final. Arguing will only get you penalized.
5. Any discrepancies will be heard by the Team Captain and player involved only.
6. Once the score sheet is signed by the Team Captain the score is Final.
7. Barrel plugs are required at all times.
8. Flag hits do not count.
9. Each player may only have one gun on his/her possession.
10. You are not permitted to curse on the field.
11. Alive players must check in at the end of the game or they will be reported as eliminated.
12. If you kneel on a ball or rub against a bunker…call a Ref over immediately or you may be eliminated.
13. Eliminated players are to exit the field with your hand on or over your head.
14. No physical contact is permitted.
15. The flag must be visible at all times
16. You must have clear control to constitute first flag pull.
17. If a Team in your division does not show up for the event or a game…it’s considered a forfeit and max.
18. If a Team should drop out and leave prior to playing all of their games or arrive late and only play some games…the scores of all played games will stay as played and unplayed games will be treated as forfeits.
19. You are not permitted to drop any of your equipment on the field except loaders.
20. This is a field paint only event…anyone hit by anything other than field paint will be allowed to continue to play and shooting team penalized accordingly.
21. Any Team shooting anything other than field paint will be ejected from the tournament.
22. Team Captain is responsible for all players knowing the rules and regulations.
23. We will not wait for any Team to start a game…be on time or you will forfeit the game.
24. Harness must be worn on the outside of your top.
25. Neoprene covers are not permitted on loaders.
26. Players are neutral during hands on paintchecks only.
27. Tiebreakers will be decided by (1) prior head-to-head games (2) preliminary round scoring (3) fewest penalties (4) play it out (5) coin toss.
First flag pull – 25 points (must have clear control before being hit)
Flag possession/no hang – 25 points (must have flag on your possession)
Flag Hang – 50 points
Per eliminated opposing player – 5 points each
100 points possible in 5-Man
90 points possible in 3-Man
Chronoing off between 291–300 – 10 point penalty (3 shot average) / or with on-field chronoing elimination
Chronoing off 301 and over – 25 point penalty (3 shot average)
Dead man talking or sideline coaching – 25 point penalty
Arguing with the Refs – 50 point penalty
Playing with obvious hit – 50 point penalty (hit on gun, goggles, front part of harness)
Or 2 for 1 at judges discretion
Playing with UN-obvious hit – 10 point penalty
Wiping – 50 point penalty and two-for-one
Adjusting tools on the field – 50 point penalty
Cursing at all on the field – 10 point penalty
Un-sportsment like conduct, player eliminated from tournament for day
This time of year, if you would like to play on Wednesday or Thursday’s, we ask that you please call ...
Alright Guys and Gals it’s that time of year again where ladies play paintball at the worlds largest paintball field ...
I know that you wanted to give the gift of Paintball to your mother this Mother’s day and that we ...
That’s right if you come out and play with our balls…, paintballs that is, get your mind out of the ...