Battles & Paddles
Skirmish Paintball & Whitewater Rafting
Two exciting activities, One discounted rate!
Battles & Paddles, also known as Skirmish Paintball and Whitewater Rafting, is our oldest and most popular activity package. Battle it out at Skirmish, the best paintball game in the world and the next day paddle the exciting rapids of the Lehigh River with our sister company Pocono Whitewater. Talk about an adrenaline booster! Please call 1-800-SKIRMISH (1-800-754-7647) to book your Battle and Paddles package.
Battles and Paddles Rates:
- $62.99 Child/$72.99 Adult
- Available Midweek – Monday through Friday
- $74.99 Child/$84.99 Adult
- Available Weekends & Holidays – Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays
- $92.99 Individual
- Available on select whitewater dam release dates – April through October.
Every person that plays Skirmish paintball must sign a liability waiver. If there are any paintball players coming to Skirmish that are under the age of 18, a parent/guardian must sign for them. Click here to download and sign your Skirmish Paintball waiver.
- Dam release or family style whitewater rafting trip, your choice
- All necessary whitewater rafting equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional river guides
- Shuttles to and from the river
- Admission to the Skirmish paintball fields
- Paintball gun rental
- Goggles/facemask rental
- Unlimited N2 air fills
- Free parking
- Professional paintball referees
- All day play
- Free Paintball Group Leader Benefits – click for details
Invite a Friend
Call For Reservations Today: 1-800-SKIRMISH (1-800-754-7647)
“Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! Thanks to the entire staff at Skirmish and Pocono Whitewater. My son Gary will leave for US Naval Basic Training in a couple of weeks. As a “last weekend adventure”…We played Skirmish on Saturday and rode the rapids in the Gorge on Sunday. I never in my life enjoyed a weekend of outdoor activity so very much. Your staff is positively remarkable! From meeting our every need with a friendly smile, to making absolutely certain we were well informed and caredfor regarding our safety on the river, they went above and beyond every step of the way. We’ve returned home but we’re still smiling and will always remember that send-off weekend before Gary went into the Navy. Thank You for helping us to build a truly wonderful memory.”