Scenario Paintball Games
The "Skirmish Big Three" Paintball Scenario Games
Including the famous Invasion of Normandy
Skirmish Paintball boasts three of the largest and longest running scenario games in the world! We begin the year with Stalingrad every March. The weather for this game can be challenging so no pansies need apply. Stalingrad is the perfect game to brush off the dust from your gear, meet up with some old comrades, and blast some Russians or Germans. After the cobwebs are dusted off your paintball gear, it’s time for the Invasion of Normandy, the largest event in paintball. Held in July, we start this game with an insane 4,000 player beach assault. There is nothing like this in the paintball world! We bring in more vendors to this event than any other in the paintball realm so come prepared to trick out your gear. Our last game in the series is dependent on the outcome of I.O.N. and we call it either the Battle for Berlin or the Battle for Britain. This grudge match is held every October and generally has around 1,000 players. Call 1-800-SKIRMISH (754-7647) or click Skirmish Paintball to book now and we will see YOU on the field!
Scenario Game Dates and Rates
- Battle for Britain
- October 20th, 2018
- $39.99 per person – preregistration discount through October 17th
- $49.99 per person– October 18th through game day
- BOOK NOW
- Stalingrad XIV – Click here for all the game details
- March 23rd, 2019
- $39.99 per person – preregistration discount through March 20th
- $49.99 per person– March 21st through game day
- BOOK NOW
- Free Paintball Group Leader Benefits apply
- Skirmish paintball season pass holders gain free entry to all scenario games
- Discounted Paintballs – only $75.00 per case of 2000 paintballs
- Preregistration discount available
- No regular paintball play is available on scenario game days
- Fill out a Skirmish liability waiver for quicker check-in process
- Walk-on’s (those without advance reservations) do not have the option of choosing their team
- Skirmish Paintball recommends purchasing a paintball season pass to save money!
- Click here for general big game/scenario paintball game rules
Paintball Liability Waiver:
- Every person that plays Skirmish paintball must sign a liability waiver.
- If there are any paintball players coming to Skirmish that are under the age of 18, a parent/guardian must sign for them.
- Click here to download and sign your Skirmish Paintball waiver.
Call For Reservations Today: 1-800-SKIRMISH (1-800-754-7647)
“Thank you to all the refs for a superb job. Thank you to every staff member who went out of their way to make this experience an amazing one not only for all of us that have been doing it for many years but for those who were there for the first time. I salute you all.”