Battle For Berlin Scenario Game
October 23, 2021
The Allied victory at this summer’s Invasion of Normandy scenario game means the Allied powers are advancing toward Berlin. BUT, this time the Axis have launched a massive counterattack. Axis APCs are on their way toward the Allied front, and are PACKED with troops. Choose your side, gear up, and get out to the battlefield this October!
BATTLE FOR BERLIN RATES:
- 54.99 per person – pre-registration discount, now through Oct. 6th
- $64.99 per person – Oct. 7th through game day
- $75.00 per case (2000 paintballs)
GROUP LEADER BENEFITS:
- 10+ players - One person plays Skirmish Paintball for FREE and 1000 FREE paintballs.
- 20+ player - Two people play Skirmish Paintball for FREE and 1000 FREE paintballs.
- 25+ players - Two people play Skirmish Paintball for FREE, 2000 paintballs – that’s one full case, and a Skirmish hoodie.
- 30+ players - Three people play Skirmish Paintball for FREE,2000 paintballs – that’s one full case, and a Skirmish hoodie.
- 40+ players - Four people play Skirmish Paintball for FREE, 2000 paintballs – that’s one full case OR a $100 Skirmish Gift Card, and a Skirmish hoodie.
- NOTE: Group Leader Benefits are valid with advance reservations only & based on paying people present game day.
BATTLE FOR BERLIN DATE:
- Saturday, October 23, 2021
- 8:30am - 10:30am - check-in, paint sales, chrono, air fills
- 10:30am - 11am - game/rules briefing and objective assignments
- 11:30am - game begins
- 5:30pm - game ends, award ceremony begins
BATTLE FOR BERLIN COMMAND STAFF:
Commander: Mike (RTM MIKE) Conklin
OKM - Navy Command: Jeff Conklin
OKW - Ground Command: Daniel Andreko
OKL - Air Force Command: Mike Elward
S.A.C. - The Count
D.S.A.C - Colin Sayers, Blacklisted
12th A.G. - RIP, Wildcards Militia
21st A.G. - Mercer, Task Force Black
Battle for Berlin Details:
- Berlin Game Map - Click Here!
- Rental Equipment
- Tippmann 98 rental guns are free with a valid driver’s license that will be used as a security deposit until the rental equipment is returned. We permit two Tippmann 98 rental guns per one id.
- N2 Air Fills, 3,000 and 4,500 psi, are FREE!
- 280 fps max. Chrono Stations will be at your insertion point. Roaming judges will also be checking with hand-held devices. If you are shooting hot, you will be removed from play immediately!
- Medic Cards
- You will be issued your medic cards at check in. If you are shot during the game, you will be required to find a medic ref to mark your card. After three marks, you must leave the field and reinsert at your insertion point.
- Media/On Field Photographers
- Please contact: Nikki Hurley, Director of Marketing, at NHurley@Skirmish.com or 570-732-0690 for details.
- Available for sale throughout the game.
- Available for sale at our food court, we strongly recommend you bring extra water!
- Credit Card/Cash
- Cash is quicker but we accept all major credit cards.
- There is an ATM located at check-in.
- Permitted Items
- Flashlights, Paint Grenades, Perimeter Warning Devices, and Thermal Imagers.
- Guns shooting over 280 fps, Hot Burning Smoke, Knives, Firearms, Flares, Rope, Wire, Portable Shields, Spotlights, Laser Sights.
- No Drugs, No Alcohol, No Open Fires, No Fireworks, No Enola Gaye Smoke! No First Strike Rounds! No Switching Teams!
- Please read the General Skirmish Scenario Game Rules here