Skirmish Paintball is the largest paintball facility in the world with over 750 acres and 50 playing fields. We are open year-round and offer an outdoor, adventurous work environment for anyone who enjoys working with people!
Job Summary: The Skirmish Ref Manager is responsible for:
- Contacting, scheduling, and coordinating paperwork for all judges, support staff, gun techs, and general facility employees
- Preparing, verifying, and submitting payroll information
- Keeping accurate data on employees, terminations, workman comp related incidents, and accident reports
- Organizing recruitment and training for new staff
- Reviewing employee performance, coaching, and terminating employees when needed
- Coordinating field maintenance and upkeep
- Planning special events and outings to maintain company culture
The Skirmish Referee Manager must be energetic, forward thinking, and able to work in a dynamic, high traffic environment. Additional requirements of the job include:
- Strong decision-making abilities to make quick and fair judgments during paintball games and when working with players and staff.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and handle difficult situations with professionalism
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- High level of organizational ability
- Exhibiting leadership with guests and employees
- Working long hours (from open to close) on weekends and busy days spring through fall
- Ability to work with limited direction
- Basic level of physical fitness- will be on your feet all day and need to be able to get around all 750 acres of the facility if needed.
- Knowledge of paintball is preferred but not required.
- Experience working with large groups of people from various backgrounds.
Fill out and submit our employee application by clicking here.
Questions? Email or call Sierra at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or 570-732-1999.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Healthcare Available
- Free paintball, rafting and biking on days off for employees and family members