Assistant Retail Manager
Skirmish Paintball is the largest paintball facility in the world with over 750 acres and 50 playing fields. We offer an outdoor, adventurous work environment for anyone who enjoys working with people! The Retail Assistant Manager responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the hiring, scheduling, coaching and managing of staff
- Providing excellent customer service at all times to grow revenue and drive sales
- Managing a team of employees
- Working with a POS system
- Assisting the Retail Manager with merchandising decisions
- Maintaining the physical appearance of the retail locations including merchandising, cleaning, and alerting maintenance when updates are needed
- Executing new ideas and innovating to improve the shopping experience
Those who apply should be enthusiastic, energetic, and friendly. Prior retail or POS system experience is encouraged. In addition applicants should:
- Understand basic math principals and be able to accurately run a register
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Have a basic level of physical fitness- must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Be team oriented and willing to help manage a team
- Pay attention to detail
Fill out and submit our employee application by clicking here.
Questions? Email or call Sierra at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 570-732-1999.
Beginning of employment
211 N Meckesville Rd., Albrightsville, PA, 18210, US
$13 Per hour
May 16, 2023
July 31, 2023