March 18, 2017
Skirmish Winter Scenario Game
$39.99 per person – Pre Registered by 3/16/17
$49.99 per person – late registration or at the gate
*GROUP LEADER BENEFITS
- Bring 10+ players: One Person Plays Free, 1000 Paintballs
- Bring 20+ players: Two People Play Free, 1000 Paintballs
- Bring 25+ players: Two People Play Free, a Tippmann Cronus Paintball Gun OR One Case of Paint
- Bring 30+ players: Three People Play Free, a Tippmann Cronus Paintball Gun or One Case of Paint
- Bring 40+ Players: Four People Play Free, a Tippmann X7 Paintball Gun or One Case of Paint
*Benefits are valid on Advance Reservations Only and based on paying people present the day of game
CHECK IN & PARKING: Directly at the Skirmish Fields – Albrightsville, PA. For detailed directions, please visit the SKIRMISH DIRECTIONS PAGE at Skirmish.com
- Have your waiver form with you – filled out and unfolded – at the check-in counter
- You will receive dog tags, wristbands, maps and rules at check-in
- Everyone MUST wear their dog-tags and hopper tape to play
- If you lose your wristbands or tags, please report to the check-in window. Your wristband and dog-tag is proof of payment. If lost, you will be asked to pay again
SCHEDULE: This is an approximate schedule, times are subject to change!
|8 AM – 10:30 AM||Check-in Paint Sales, Chronographing, Air Fills|
|10:30 AM – 11 AM||Game Orientation, Objective Assignments, Rules Briefing|
|11:30 AM||Game Begins|
|5:30 PM||Game Ends, Awards Begins|
TEAMS: German & Russian
- German General: Adam “The Dubs” Green
- German XO’s: Mike Conklin from RTM, Mike “Gooseman” Gallagher, Bill Fritz from RTM
- Russian General: Chris Frack from Task Force Black Scenario Team
- Russian Lt. Generals: Bo “The Count” Young from SOV, Jim O’Connor from Team Valor, and David “Suspect 69” Brommer from Team SOD
PAINT: Field Paint Only! Field Paint will be $74.00 per case no matter what quantity you purchase. (Paint is subject to PA Sales Tax)
RENTAL EQUIPMENT: If rental equipment is needed, there will be no extra charge. You must have a valid driver’s license to use as a security deposit until the equipment is returned.
FILLS: N2 air fills will be FREE!
CAMO: $8.00 per rental
AMMO BELTS: $5.00 per rental
BODY ARMOR: $8.00 per rental
CAMO/BELT/ARMOR COMBO: $15.00 per combo
FOOD & DRINKS: Available for sale throughout the game.
CREDIT CARD/CASH: Cash is quicker but we accept all major credit cards.
ATM: Located on site.
LIABILITY WAIVER: Fill out your liability waiver for a quicker check-in process.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT so you can choose your own team and save some money!