Rafting in the morning, Paintball in the evening
Skirmish Paintball and Whitewater Rafting in one day, for one discounted rate
Are you looking for two outdoor adventures for one great rate? Check out our one day battles and paddles trip. You can go dam release whitewater rafting or family style whitewater rafting on the Lehigh River in the morning. Later that evening, you’ll head out to the paintball fields to play Skirmish Nights from 5pm to 8:30pm on our award winning paintball maps. Ages 10 and up are welcome.
1-Day Battles & Paddles Dates
RESERVATIONS: Reservations for 1-Day Battles & Paddles are not available online. YOU MUST CALL US at 1.800.SKIRMISH (570.325.8430) to make your 1-day rafting & paintball reservation.
1-Day Battles & Paddles Rates
- Individual – $69.99 (ages 10 & up)
- Pocono Whitewater Rafting Adventure of your choice (family style rafting or dam release whitewater)
- All necessary whitewater rafting equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional river guides
- Shuttles to/from the river
- Change rooms
- Free parking
- Post trip bonfire
- Night play at Skirmish Paintball
- Including the basic paintball package: entry, paintball gun rental, paintball goggles/facemask rental, unlimited N2 air fills, and professional paintball referees.
Trip Notes: Whitewater Rafting Options – You can choose between Dam Release Whitewater Rafting or Family Style Whitewater Rafting. Dam Release trips are the most intense rafting trips we offer. The trip contains Class II & III whitewater rapids. Our family style trips are for those a little less adventurous. It is the perfect trip if you want to relax in the sun and take a swim in the river. The family style trip also includes a free, all you can eat, barbecue lunch daily Memorial Day through Labor Day and weekends in May, September, and October.