Not your average work day
Experience the benefits of paintball teambuilding
Teams quickly learn that in order to win, you have to work and plan together. Communication, trust, strategic planning, leadership, time & resource management, flexible problem solving, and adapting to a changing battlefield are all involved in winning a Skirmish match.
Senior staff members lead team building exercises staged at our 750 acre world-renowned Skirmish Paintball facility. Skirmish paintball games can be arranged with great flexibility. We will gear the paintball play to your needs; adjusting the number of games played, format of play, and time spent on each game. We realize that paintball team building begins with respect for the individual and their skill level. At no time will any member of your team be asked to participate above their comfort level.
Our sister company, Pocono Whitewater also offers teambuilding exercises. Click here for details.
Paintball Teambuilding Rates:
- $99.99 per person, pre-registered
- You must have advance reservations for paintball teambuilding.
- Every person that makes advance reservations and is paid in full at least 24-hours in advance will receive 100 free paintballs.
- Corporate invoicing is available
- Please call 1-800-SKIRMISH (1-800-754-7647) and ask for Debbie in group sales at extension 114. She would be happy to help plan your team outing.
Why Skirmish Paintball Team Building?
- Private Fields– Divide into two teams and battle it out on our world class maps with ONLY the people you choose!
- We will create a customized itinerary! Want to battle it out all day or only for a few hours? Looking for instruction on how to improve? Want to discuss keys to success or just want to play? You tell us and we are happy to cater to your needs!
- Facilitator Provided– Whether you want teambuilding drills, advice or just to play, a facilitator will be with you for the entire day as well as referees to ensure fair play.
- Post-trip bonfire to allow time for you and your teammates to compare stories and debrief from the day!
- Corporate invoicing available
- There is a minimum of 10 players required to book a Skirmish team building program.
- Lighter or more advanced team building programs are available and will be quoted based on the amount of customization.
- Pocono Whitewater Rafting Teambuilding programs are available.
- Entry to the Skirmish Paintball fields
- Tippmann 98 paintball marker rental
- Goggles/facemask rental
- Unlimited N2 air fills
- Camouflage jumpsuit
- Ammo belt
- 1000 paintballs
- Free parking
- Professional paintball referees and teambuilding facilitator
- All day play
- You can play Skirmish all day, from open until curfew. We recommend arriving by 10:30am in order to maximize your playing time.
- Free Paintball Group Leader Benefits – click for details
Additional Package Options:
- Do you want to provide food for your team?
- Food packages are available on weekends and holidays. Delivery options are available midweek. Click here for our food menu options.
- If there aren’t photos did it really happen?
- Looking for accommodations?
- There are a variety of accommodations within minutes of Skirmish Paintball. From full amenity resorts with conference rooms to quaint bed and breakfast options, to budget lodging, it is all within a short drive. Click here for a complete list of our lodging partners.
- Do you need transportation?
- Transportation packages are available from all local resorts. Call our Team Building specialist, Debbie, at 570.325.3654 ext. 114. She would be happy to go over transportation details with you.
- Are you looking for other team building activities?
Every person that plays Skirmish Paintball must sign a liability waiver. If there are any paintball players coming to Skirmish that are under the age of 18, a parent/guardian must sign for them. Click here to download and sign your Skirmish Paintball waiver.
To reserve your team outing, please call our group sales coordinator, Debbie, at 570.325.8430 ext. 114.