The Battle for Britain or The Battle for Berlin is the last game in our yearly, three-game WWII paintball scenario game series. The winning team of our Invasion of Normandy paintball scenario game in July will determine which game is played. If the German War Machine wins ION, The Battle for Britain will be played. If the Allied Forces win The Invasion, we play The Battle for Berlin. You will generally find around 1,000 players on the fields during this paintball grudge match. The Allies won ION so you will Battle for Berlin in 2023!
Battle for Berlin/Britain Dates
Battle For Berlin Details
GAME MAP – Coming Soon
Event & Mission Schedule – Coming Soon
- Check-In – The group leader (name on the reservation) is the only person who will need to check in your group. To speed up the check-in process, please have your reservation number available and all liability waivers filled out!
- Paint – Event Paint Only! $75 per case of 2,000 rounds (rec paint). If you want to save time in line, pre-purchase your paint in advance.
- Please note: Refunds will not be given on pre-paid paintball orders canceled within 24 hours of play. We reserve the right to retain all pre-paid paint money on no-shows, day-of-play cancellations, or late arrivals who are unable to play. There are absolutely no refunds on paintballs on the day of your trip!
- Rental Equipment – Tippmann 98 rental markers are free with a valid driver’s license that will be used as a security deposit until the rental equipment is returned. We permit two rental markers per id.
- Fills – N2 Air Fills, 3,000 and 4,500 psi, are FREE!
- Chrono – 280 fps max. Chrono Stations will be at your insertion point. Roaming judges will also be checking with hand-held devices. If you are shooting hot, you will be removed from play immediately!
- Medic Cards – You will be issued your medic cards at check-in. If you are shot during the game, you will be required to find a medic ref to mark your card. After three marks, you must leave the field and reinsert at your insertion point.
- Media/On-Field Photographers – Must have a media reservation. Please contact Nikki Hurley, Director of Marketing, at NHurley@Skirmish.com or 570-732-0690
- Food – Available for sale throughout the game.
- Water – Available for sale at our food court, we strongly recommend you bring extra water! There is no potable water on site.
- Credit Card/Cash – Cash is quicker but we accept all major credit cards.
- ATM – There is an ATM located at check-in.
- Permitted Items – Flashlights, Paint Grenades, Perimeter Warning Devices, and Thermal Imagers.
- Prohibited – Markers shooting over 280 fps, Hot Burning Smoke, Knives, Firearms, Flares, Rope, Wire, Portable Shields, Spotlights, Laser Sights.
- No Drugs, No Alcohol, No Open Fires, No Fireworks, No Enola Gaye Smoke! No First Strike Rounds! No Switching Teams!
Battle for Berlin Rates
- $54.99 per person – pre-registered now through Sept. 27th at 5pm
- $64.99 per person – pre-registered Sept 27th at 5:01pm through game day.
Battle For Berlin Schedule
- Check In, Paint Sales, Chrono, Air Fills
- 8:30am – 10:30am
- Game & Rules Briefing, Objective Assignments
- 10:30am – 11:00am
- Game Start
- Game Ends & Award Ceremony Begins
Battle For Berlin Command Staff
- GERMAN COMMAND
- Field Marshall: Mike Conklin
- Lt General 21st Panzer Division: Jeff Conklin
- Lt General 91st Infantry Division: Sam Scott
- Lt General 352nd Infantry Division: Mike Elward
- Lt General 709th Infantry Division: Lou Dispaquale
- ALLIED COMMAND
- S.A.C: Colin Sayers, Blacklisted
- D.S.A.C: Ryan “Rip” Galvin, Wildcards Militia
- 21st A.G.: Patrick “Mercer” Whalen, Task Force Black
- 12th A.G.: Matthew “Shoop” Heer, Cypher Scenario Consulting
Every person that plays Skirmish Paintball must sign a liability waiver. If there are any paintball players coming to Skirmish that are under the age of 18, a parent/guardian must sign for them. Click here to download and sign your Skirmish Paintball waiver.