Thank you for your service.
All first responders play Skirmish today for $20.99 per person, pre-registered. Please take the time to thank your local paramedics, police officers, firefighters, emergency medical technicians, etc. The regular game day entry rate applies to those players without advance reservations.
1/2 PRICE FIRST RESPONDER ENTRY RATES
- $20.99 per person – pre-registration discount, ages 10 and up.
- Valid volunteer or employee I.D. is required!
- $41.99 per person – game day registration, ages 10 and up.
- Every person that makes advance reservations and is paid in full at least 24-hours in advance will receive 100 free paintballs.
- Rainy Day Policy! Concerned about the weather? Skirmish Paintball is played year-round in all types of weather. We do offer a “rainy day policy”. So, while you are playing, if it rains or snows a measurable amount for more than a half hour, we will give you a free pass to come back another day.
1/2 PRICE ENTRY INCLUDES
- Entry to the Skirmish Paintball fields
- Tippmann 98 paintball marker rental
- Goggles/facemask rental
- Unlimited N2 air fills
- Free parking
- Professional paintball referees
- All day play
- You can play Skirmish all day, from open until curfew. We recommend arriving by 10:30am in order to maximize your playing time.
- Free Paintball Group Leader Benefits – click for details
Every person that plays Skirmish Paintball must sign a liability waiver. If there are any paintball players coming to Skirmish that are under the age of 18, a parent/guardian must sign for them. Click here to download and sign your Skirmish Paintball waiver.