Thank you for your service.
Fall 2024 dates coming soon...
All first responders play Skirmish today for $21.50 per person, pre-registered. Please take the time to thank your local paramedics, police officers, firefighters, emergency medical technicians, etc. The regular game day entry rate applies to those players without advance reservations.
First Responders Dates
There are currently no upcoming dates for this event. Signup for our newsletter below to get notified!
1/2 PRICE FIRST RESPONDER ENTRY RATES
- $21.50 per person – pre-registration discount, ages 10 and up.
- Valid volunteer or employee I.D. is required!
- Regular entry rates apply to non first responders
- $42.99 per person – game day registration, ages 10 and up.
- Every person that makes advance reservations and is paid in full at least 24-hours in advance will receive 100 free paintballs.
- Rainy Day Policy! Concerned about the weather? Skirmish Paintball is played year-round in all types of weather. We do offer a “rainy day policy”. So, while you are playing, if it rains or snows a measurable amount for more than a half hour, we will give you a free pass to come back another day.
1/2 PRICE ENTRY INCLUDES
- Entry to the Skirmish Paintball fields
- Tippmann 98 paintball marker rental
- Goggles/facemask rental
- Unlimited N2 air fills
- Free parking
- Professional paintball referees
- All day play
- You can play Skirmish all day, from open until curfew. We recommend arriving by 10:30am in order to maximize your playing time.
- Free Paintball Group Leader Benefits – click for details
Every person that plays Skirmish Paintball must sign a liability waiver. If there are any paintball players coming to Skirmish that are under the age of 18, a parent/guardian must sign for them. Click here to download and sign your Skirmish Paintball waiver.