Battle for Berlin
October 21, 2017
Following the Allies win over the Germans at Invasion of Normandy 2017, we will hold the Battle for Berlin on October 21st.
BATTLE FOR BERLIN SCENARIO GAME RATE:
- $39.99 per player, pre-registered by October 19, 2017
- $49.99 per player, registered October 20, 2017 through game day.
- Paint is $75.00 per case of 2000 paintballs
- No regular play is available on this date
*BATTLE FOR BERLIN GROUP LEADER BENEFITS
- Bring 10+ players: One Person Plays Free, 1000 Paintballs
- Bring 20+ players: Two People Play Free, 1000 Paintballs
- Bring 25+ players: Two People Play Free and 1 FREE Tippmann Cronus Gun (to keep!) OR 2000 paintballs – that’s one full case – your choice!
- Bring 30+ players: Three People Play Free and 1 FREE Tippmann Cronus Gun (to keep!) OR 2000 paintballs – that’s one full case – your choice!
- Bring 40+ Players: Four People Play Free, Plus a Tippmann X7 Paintball Gun OR 2000 paintballs – that’s one full case – your choice!
- *Benefits are valid on Advance Reservations Only and based on paying people present the day of game
SKIRMISH CHECK IN & PARKING: Directly at the Skirmish Fields – Albrightsville, PA.
- For detailed directions, please visit the SKIRMISH DIRECTIONS PAGE at Skirmish.com
- Have your waiver form with you – filled out and unfolded – at the check-in counter
- You will receive dog tags, wristbands, maps and rules at check-in
- Everyone MUST wear their dog-tags and hopper tape to play
- If you lose your wristbands or tags, please report to the check-in window. Your wristband and dog-tag is proof of payment. If lost, you will be asked to pay again
BATTLE FOR BERLIN SCHEDULE: This is an approximate schedule, times are subject to change!
- 8am – 10:30am – Check-in Paint Sales, Chronographing, Air Fills
- 10:30am – 11am – Game Orientation, Objective Assignments, Rules Briefing
- 11:30 – Game Begins
- 5:30pm – Game Ends, Awards Begin
TEAMS: Germans & Allies
German High Command
- General Adam “The Dubs” Green
- 1st XO RTM Mike Conklin
- XO Mike “Gooseman” Gallagher
- XO Joe “Guice” Girardi
Allied High Command
- General Chris Frack – Task Force Black
- Lieutenant General “The Count” – Sons of Vengeance
- Lieutenant General Jim O’Connor – Valor Paintball
- Lieutenant General Justin “Voodoo” Czyzewicz – Steel Reserve
GAME MAP: Click here to view the game map!
GAME RULES, PROP & POINT SCHEDULE: Click here to view the rules, prop and point schedule.
PAINT: Field Paint Only! Field Paint will be $75.00 per case no matter what quantity you purchase. (Paint is subject to PA Sales Tax)
RENTAL EQUIPMENT & UPGRADES: CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS ON THE PAINTBALL EQUIPMENT UPGRADES AVAILABLE
CHRONO: Mandatory chrono at 280 max. Chrono Stations will be near your insertion point. Roaming judges will also be checking with hand-held devices. If you are shooting hot, you will be removed from the playing field immediately.
MEDIC CARDS: If you are shot, find a medic judge. He will mark your card so you can stay in the game. Receive 3 marks on your card, leave the field, report to the nearest re-insertion.
FOOD & DRINKS: Available for sale throughout the game.
CREDIT CARD/CASH: Cash is quicker but we accept all major credit cards.
ATM: Located on site.
PROHIBITED: Guns shooting over 280 fps, Hot Burning Smoke, Knives, Firearms, Flares, Rope, Wire, Portable Shields, Spotlights, Laser Sights.
ALLOWED: Flashlights, Paint Grenades, Perimeter Warning Devices, and Thermal Imagers.Book Now