COVID Reopening Guidelines
We continue to monitor the recommendations from the CDC and follow guidelines that have been set by our local and state government. We realize that the information continues to change and we are committed to this evolving process. We want you to be confident in your adventure with us. It is important to us that we continue to give you as much information as possible so you can focus on making memories with your friends and family. The following are guidelines we currently have in place.
- Please adhere to your individual state and local guidelines and recommendations.
- If you are experiencing a fever or any COVID like systems we ask that you please give us a call and reschedule your trip. We would be happy to move you to a different date for the safety of you, your friends and family, our staff and other guests.
Cleaning and Washing Stations
- Hand washing stations will be available.
- Increased cleaning of common areas will be performed.
- All equipment for will be sanitized between uses with CDC approved cleaning methods and materials.
- Masks will be required while in Skirmish buildings and at outdoor customer service counters.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own masks, but if needed, masks/bandanas will be available for sale.
- No one will be allowed in our buildings without a mask, including Skirmish staff.
- Groups will be limited to 25 people. This includes private and open play groups.
- If you have a group reservation that is larger than 25 people, you will be separated into sub groups upon arrival and will not all be playing together.
- Walk-on’s are permitted and will join our open play groups.
Social Distancing – Check in and Retail Shop
- Plexiglass screens have been installed at all contact points inside buildings.
- Social distancing markers are in place to limit the number of people in the check-in and retail areas.
- We are suspending group photos in effort to comply with social distancing
- Action packages are still available but must be pre-booked at least 24 hours in advance.